In my opinion the following are the most effective exercises that encompass all the muscles of your body and they promote functionality:
1) Push-ups( Chest, triceps, fore shoulders)
2) Squats( legs - quads, hammies, glutes & calves)
3) Chin-ups( Back - Lats, biceps, middle traps, rear shoulders)
4) Handstand push-ups( Shoulders, upper traps, triceps)
5) Plank( Core - abdominals, obliques)
Ensure that all the above exercises are executed using 100% correct technique. Start light and gradually work your way up to heavy.
1) cup of cooked oats for consistency
2) 1 banana to add to consistency
3) 1/2 tin coconut cream/ milk
4) 1/4 cup grounded raw cashews
5) 1/4 cup grounded raw almonds
6) tablespoon of flaxseed
7) 1/2 tablesppon of hemp powder
8) cup of frozen berries
9) cup of water
Add all ingredients and blend until smooth. If too thick add water.
Nuts, seeds and hemp are good source of protein.
It is delicious.
*Disclaimer: All content provided on this "Health and Wellbeing" blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner of Health and Well-being will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Health & Well-being
Colin White - owner of BoxingFit
"I am a qualified personal trainer with over 15 years experience and I am passionate about health & well-being".
Please note that the information that is posted on the Health & Well-being blog, because each individual is physiologically different, may be successful for some people and unsuccessful for other people.
Please consult with your professional, that is dietician, personal trainer or G.P. before trying any of the diets or foods and the exercises and exercise routines that have been suggested on this blog.