Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins you need Every day, just one cucumber contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin
B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
2. Feeling tired in the afternoon, Put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a Cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B Vitamins and Carbohydrates that can provide that Quick pick-me-up that can last for Hours.
3. Tired of your bathroom mirror Fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a Cucumber slice along the mirror, it will Eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, Spa-like fragrance.
4. Are grubs and Slugs ruining your planting beds? Place a few Slices in a small pie tin and your garden will Be free of pests all season long. The chemicals
In the cucumber react with the aluminium to give Off a scent undetectable to humans but drive Garden pests crazy and make them flee the Area.
5 Looking for a Fast and easy way to remove cellulite before Going out or to the pool? Try rubbing a slice or Two of cucumbers along your problem area for a Few minutes, the phytochemicals in the cucumber Cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, Firming up the outer layer and reducing the Visibility of cellulite. Works great on wrinkles Too!!!
6.. Want to avoid a hangover or Terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices Before going to bed and wake up refreshed and Headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B Vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential Nutrients the body lost, keeping everything in Equilibrium, avoiding both a hangover and Headache!!
7. Looking to fight off that Afternoon or evening snacking binge? Cucumbers Have been used for centuries and often used by European trappers, traders and explores for Quick meals to thwart off starvation.
8. Have an important meeting or job interview and You realize that you don't have enough time to Polish your shoes? Rub a freshly cut cucumber Over the shoe, its chemicals will provide a Quick and durable shine that not only looks Great but also repels Water.
9. Out of WD 40 and need to fix a squeaky hinge? Take a Cucumber slice and rub it along the problematic Hinge, and voila, the squeak is gone!
10.Stressed out and don't have time for massage, Facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire Cucumber and place it in a boiling pot of water,
The chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber With react with the boiling water and be Released in the steam, creating a soothing,
Relaxing aroma that has been shown the reduce Stress in new mothers and college students During final exams.
11. Just finish a Business lunch and realize you don't have gum or Mints? Take a slice of cucumber and press it to The roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 Seconds to eliminate bad breath, the Phytochemcials will kill the bacteria in your Mouth responsible for causing bad Breath.
12. Looking for a 'green' way to Clean your faucets, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the Surface you want to clean, not only will it Remove years of tarnish and bring back the Shine, but is won't leave streaks and won't harm You fingers or fingernails while you Clean.
*Disclaimer: All content provided on this "Health and Wellbeing" blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The owner of Health and Well-being will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Health & Well-being
Colin White - owner of BoxingFit
"I am a qualified personal trainer with over 15 years experience and I am passionate about health & well-being".
Please note that the information that is posted on the Health & Well-being blog, because each individual is physiologically different, may be successful for some people and unsuccessful for other people.
Please consult with your professional, that is dietician, personal trainer or G.P. before trying any of the diets or foods and the exercises and exercise routines that have been suggested on this blog.